Win a Pacific Gateway Marina Deep Sea Fishing Getaway
Sign up for the AHOY BC newsletter and enter a contest for a deep sea fishing vacation.
This year’s prize is donated by Mill Bay Marine Group, operator of five destination marinas on BC’s wild, but civilized, coast.
Your prize is two fabulous days of fishing, courtesy of world-class Pacific Gateway Marina in the rugged surroundings of Port San Juan near Port Renfrew. The package includes:
- Two nights’ moorage (if you arrive by boat)
- Two days fishing aboard the Charlie Cat Sport Fishing vessel, guided by Andrew Purdey
- Two nights’ accommodation for two people at Handsome Dan’s Cottages
- All meals provided by Bridgeman’s at Port Renfrew at Pacific Gateway Marina
- One hour helicopter tour of the West Coast
Fishers come to the Pacific Gateway Marina for some of the best fishing on Vancouver Island. Swiftsure Bank is an hour run from Port Renfrew, and “The Beach” or “East Point, Can Buoy” are just minutes away. Fish processing is provided locally and can be organized on the dock.
If you are coming by water, Pacific Gateway Marina is about 60 nautical miles from Victoria Harbour. No boat, no worries. Drive to the marina, enjoy the hospitality and let us take you fishing.
Contest ends April 31, 2017. One name will be drawn randomly from our newsletter subscribers’ list. The winner will be notified by email. We will make your reservation between June 15 and September 15, 2017.
Main image at top of page: Charlie Cat Sport Fishing vessel